Английская грамматика | Сравнительная форма с as
Сравнительная форма с as
Мы употребляем as ... as в утвердительных предложениях и вопросах:
- I'm sorry I'm late. I got here as fast as I could.
- There's plenty of food. You can have as much as you want.
- Let's walk. It's just as quick as taking the bus.
- Can you send me the money as soon as possible, please?
- Petrol is twice as expensive as it was a few years ago.
- Their house is about three times as big as ours.
- Richard isn't as old as he looks.
- The town centre wasn't as crowded as usual.
- Jenny didn't do as well in the exam as she had hoped.
- The weather is better today. It's not as cold.
- I don't know as many people as you do.
- It's not warm, but it isn't so cold as yesterday.
- I spent less money than you.
- The city centre was less crowded than usual.
- David is the same age as James.
- Laura gets the same salary as me.
- "What would you like to drink?" "I'll have the same as you."
- You're taller than me.
- They have more money than we have.
- He's not as clever as her.
- I can't run as fast as he can.