Английская грамматика | Порядок слов
Глагол + дополнение.
- I like my job very much.
- Did you see your friends yesterday?
- Liz often plays tennis.
- Do you eat meat every day?
- Everybody enjoyed the party very much.
- Our guide spoke English fluently.
- I lost all my money and I also lost my passport.
- At the end of the street you'll see a supermarket on your left.
Место и время.
- go home live in a city walk to work
- take somebody home meet a friend in the street
- Ben walks to work every morning.
- Sam has been in Canada since April.
- We arrived at the airport early.
- I am going to Paris on Monday.
- They have lived in the same house for a long time.
- Don't be late. Make sure you are here by 8 o'clock.
- Sarah gave me a lift home after the party.
- You really shouldn't go to bed so late.
- On Monday I am going to Paris.
- Every morning Ben walks to work.
- Некоторые наречия (например, always, also, probably) идут с глаголом в середине предложеия.
Есть некоторые общиие правила, но бывают исключения.
- I almost fell as I was going down the stairs.
- Helen always drives to work.
- I washed my clothes and also cooked the dinner.
- Lucy hardly ever watches television and rarely reads newspapers.
- "Shall I give you my address?" "No, I already have it."
- Joe never phones me. I always have to phone him.
- We were feeling very tired and we were also hungry.
- Why are you always late? You're never on time.
- My wife isn't usually as angry as she was this morning.
- I can never remember her name.
- Clare doesn't often eat meat.
- Are you definitely going away next week?
- The concert will probably be cancelled.
- You have always been very kind to me.
- Jack can't cook. He can't even boil an egg.
- Do you still work for the same company?
- The house was only built a year ago and it's already falling down.
- I probably won't see you.
- Мы также употребляем all и both на следующих позициях:
- We all felt ill after the meal.
- My parents are both teachers.
- Sarah and Jane have both applied for the job.
- We are all going out this evening.
- Иногда мы используем is, will, did и т.д. вместо того, чтобы повторять часть предложения. Заметьте, мы ставим
always, never и т.д. перед глаголом.
- He always says he won't be late, but he always is.
- I've never done it and I always will.