Английская грамматика | Enough и Too
Enough и Too
- Let's go. We've waited long enough.
- I'm not experienced enough to apply for the job.
- You never stop working. You work too hard.
- If the cable is too long, shorten it.
- I can't run very far. I haven't got enough energy.
- We've got enough money. We don't need any more.
- We didn't have enough time.
- There is enough money.
- We don't need any more money. We've got enough.
- There's too much furniture in this room.
- Too many times I've been trying.
- We haven't got enough money for a holiday.
- He is experienced enough for the job.
- This shirt is too big for me. I need a smaller size.
- We haven't got enough money to go on holiday.
- He is experienced enough to do the job.
- The bridge is just wide enough for two cars to pass each other.
- The food was so hot that we couldn't eat it.
- The food was too hot to eat.
- These boxes are too heavy to carry.
- This chair isn't strong enough to stand on.